Reciprocating Air Compressor
Roteck is the main brand of Reciprocating Air Compressor. We are dealing with a line of items which is comprised of high class exclusive expectation innovation. Reciprocating Air Compressor manufacturers are producing them utilizing the best abilities.
Reciprocating Air Compressor is a positive uprooting air blower in which air is sucked in a chamber and packed with the assistance of a responding cylinder. It is called as positive relocation blower since air is first sucked in a chamber and afterward pressure is accomplished by diminishing territory of the chamber. The zone is diminished by a cylinder which does responding movement.
Types of Reciprocating Air CompressorWe are providing three types of Reciprocating Air Compressor
- *Single Acting Reciprocating Air Compressor
- *Double Acting Reciprocating Air Compressor
- *Single Stage Reciprocating Air Compressor
- *Double Stage Reciprocating Air Compressor
In Reciprocating Air Compressor, as the cylinder moves towards the BDC, the air is sucked into the chamber from the environment and when it moves towards the TDC, the pressure of the air starts and continues proceeding to pressure increments. At the point when the weight increments upto its plan restrains it drives the release valve to open and the compacted air is conveyed to the capacity tank.
Working of Reciprocating Air Compressor
The Reciprocating air compressor is either powered by electric motor, diesel and gas engines.
- As soon as the power is on, the electric motor starts rotating and the crankshaft attached to it also starts rotating. The piston begins to froze and speed inside the cylinder.
- As the piston moves downward (toward the BDC), air from the atmosphere enters the chamber of the cylinder.
- Now after reaching the BDC, the piston starts moving upwards, the air compression starts and its pressure starts increasing.
- When the pressure inside the cylinder exceeds the pressure of the discharge valve, the discharge valve opens and the compressed air is transported to an air storage tank from where it is used for work.
As power is on, the electric engine turns over pivoting and furthermore pivots the crankshaft joined to it. The cylinder begins doing back and forth movement inside the chamber. As the cylinder moves descending (towards BDC), the air from the environment goes into the assembly of the chamber. Presently the cylinder in the wake of coming to at BDC, begins moving upward (for example towards TDC), the pressure of the air starts and its constrain starts to increment.